Thursday, December 17, 2015

Not a Run on the Beach


To My Wonderful Family,

Are you enjoying bright sunshine? Are you swimming in the ocean? Are you running on the beach?.... and digging in the sand?....and making castles.....?   Because, all I'm getting to do is go for long walks in the rain. There is something not right with this picture!
This morning Auntie Nancy asked me if I wanted to go to the Dog Park and catch my ball.  OH YES!  I waqgged my tail and got very excited....But, what she didnt know was that it was raining outside and it rained and rained all day.  So,......we only got to go a a long walk in Lincoln Park. Uncle Norm caame with us. I guess that was better than no playing at all.........But,,it sure wasn't  a run on the beach.

I miss you!

Your loving pooch,
Mia

Ps ~  Uncle Norm played toys with me for a long, long time and we had fun. don't worry. I am not too sad......but.......... I DO miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia, Norm, and Nancy! Thanks for the updates. It's wet here too, well at least in the ocean and pool. Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete