Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Don't Worry; We Won't Melt!


To My Dear Family,
I miss you!  Aunt Nancy told me you are coming home soon. I sure hope so.  Aunt Nancy and Uncle Norm have been very nice to me, and we've had some fun, but now it's time for my real pack to come back to me. Please hurry home. I miss you!

Yesterday they put me in my cave and left me home alone for a long time - 6 hours! They went off to see human friends.  I didn't actually mind, but I pretended to be sad, so when they came home Uncle Norm gave me some treats, and Aunt Nancy took me on an extra  long walk - so long I had to take a nap when we got back!

It has been quite rainy outside, but Aunt Nancy said to tell you not to worry. She says, "We won't melt."  What does that mean?  Silly Aunt Nancy says a lot of funny things, but, she scratchs my ears and lets me snuggle with her in the morning so I think I like her. And, Uncle Norm is a fun guy and likes to play with me.  I think I would like it if they visited me again when you go away!

Your loving doggie,
Mia



No comments:

Post a Comment