Monday, December 21, 2015

Oh the Best Laid Plans!



Hello to my Wonderful Family!

I hope you are on the beach today - snorkeling, swimming, and soaking up lots of wonderful, warm sunshine. Me?  Well Aunt Nancy promised me we could go to the park today and chase my ball, but now it is pouring rain and the man on the television says the wind is going to blow 70 miles in one hour! Nancy said we might not go to the park.  At first that made me sad, but then she took me downstairs and threw my ball over and over again for me until I got tired.  Aunt Nancy says it's not like a "run on the beach," but sometimes one must just make due.  Make due?  What in the world does that mean?

I miss you family. Please come home soon. Aunt Nancy and Uncle Norm are nice to me, but they are not my family.  No one can replace you. You are my pack.

your loving pooch,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment