Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside


To My Dear Family,

Nancy told me you rode in a giant silver bird in the sky, all the way across the ocean, to a teeny, tiny island.  Is this true?  Is it?!  Because, I think she is just making up stories to entertain me. She thinks I am sad that you went away.  Nancy told me that it's like the warmest day of summer on Kaui!  Well, I want to tell you that you are lucky. It is very cold here and they ( that tall man and Miss Nancy) made me go for a long walk anyway! BRRRR!   Mama Tina must have taught her the tricks to make me "heel" because she did not let me run out front like I wanted.  She made me heel.  Hmmmmmmm. Maybe tommorrow the tall man will walk me. I hope he wants to run!  I think he might because I can see already he is more fun. He plays with me with my toys. Nancy doesn't play much, but she tells me I am a good doggie and she rubs my neck.  I think they are going to be all right for me.  I just wish Nancy would let me run.

Your loving dog,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment